Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

kids say the darnest things (take 4)

Last night I was a little late getting home. The first thing I did as soon as I got back was to rush H to bed
Me: H, time to go to bed. Mommy will make you your milo milk, then you have to drink quickly, go upstairs, brush your teeth and change, then I'll read you ONE book cos it's late already
H: It's your fault mommy
Me: Huh?
H: One book only so it's your fault because you are late
I established this rule earlier on the number of bedtime stories he gets based on what time he goes to bed (to stop him from dilly dallying) so he wasn't happy that he was only getting one book cos I was the one being late

Arrived early in school today so took H to the nearby mamak for breakfast
H: Mommy, the N-A-A-N B-I-A-S-A  is free <reading off the menu board on the wall>
Curious, I looked at the board. It turns out that one of the numbers fell off so it showed
Naan Biasa  .00


No comments:

Post a Comment