Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Quality time with L

L has recently become more clingy and whiny. I blame it on me not spending enough quality time with her. I noticed that on days when I spend one-on-one time with her, showering her with attention, etc., she's more well behaved and will not 'reject' her nanny. Otherwise she will cling to me like a koala bear as soon as I get home, and will scream and cry whenever she wants something.

These days Hubs sends H to school in the morning so I must make it a point to stay home till about 8.45am before she heads off to nursery to head off to work. That way, we can snuggle up and read, or play games. I remember I used to spend more time playing with H, e.g. doing puzzles, painting, etc. but I've not done the same for L. Not because I don't want to, but there's just not enough time since bedtime is now earlier (8pm on school days).

Yesterday morning L took out this spatial logic puzzle to play with. We actually have lots of puzzles and games stashed away and forgotten. I should really do some reorganising and take them out for L now that she's ready for them.




This morning I didn't have time to spend with L cos I had to send H to school. But tomorrow, we shall have our mother-daughter bonding time again by explore another puzzle/game together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment