Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Oh no, my CL bailed on me

Yes you heard right, my confinement lady has just bailed on me. Got a call from her 2 days ago informing us that she fell while spring cleaning her house and has broken her collar bone. Said it's unlikely she will recover in time to take on the job. Oh well, I guess it's really not her fault but at such a last minute, how to find a replacement?!!

We've been frantically calling up other CLs recommended by friends but as usual, all good ones are taken. Worst case is to take her friend whom she's referred us to as her replacement but that means we'll be taking chances since we don't know her friend. Thinking positively, this may be a blessing in disguise. Who knows, maybe her friend will turn out to be a gem of a CL :-)

Keeping all my fingers crossed!!!




1 comment: