Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Week 33

I'm already into week 33 of my pregnancy, how time flies. H is getting more excited and has been asking if we can get the baby out NOW! L is more cool about it. I think she's still too young to really comprehend how a new baby will affect her life. At least she's nice about it but I can really see the difference in H between this baby and when I was pregnant with L. He seems to really care and love the baby. Every single moment with H, he will be touching, kissing and talking to the baby (my belly).

It's now time to 'train' L to sleep on her own. I've told her nanny she'll be sleeping in the spare room starting tonight. L will have to sleep on her own. Hopefully she won't resist. I told her last night that she's now a big girl and she has to sleep all by herself and she said ok. Let's see how it goes tonight (keeping my fingers crossed)!

I'm also starting to feel the strain of this pregnancy now that my belly is getting bigger. Apparently the baby is starting to gain ~1 kg a month. A month ago during the check up it was 1.3kg, last week when I went for a check up it was 2.2kg, so in another 3 weeks when I go for my next check up it should be around 3kg already. My obgyn is trying to get us to schedule a c-section date - anytime between 18-22 Feb she said. I'm gonna try to schedule it as close to my EDD as possible cos I still think it's best the baby decides when he's ready to pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment