Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

birthdays

Now that the kids are older, they are starting to understand what birthdays are. L's 3rd birthday is coming up soon and she knows exactly what she wants.

"I want a butterfly and garden and ballerina party with a pink and purple and red butterfly cake..."

Then when H said he wanted a funfair party for his 6th birthday next year (yes, he's already planning in advance), L said she also wanted a funfair party PLUS a Barney party.

Me: You can have that next year L
L: No, I want 3 parties - butterfly, barney and funfair!
Me: You can't have 3 parties, that is too many. You can only have 1
L: 3 is not many, 5 is many. I didn't say I want 5, I say I only want 3!

Gosh!!

Last night before going to bed...

H: I know what I'm going to get for mei mei's birthday
Me: Oh that's sweet dear, what are you going to get for mei mei?
H: A soldier set
Me: Are you sure? Mei mei is a girl, I don't think she likes soldier. Are you sure it's not for you?
H: Sometimes mei mei behaves like a boy what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment