Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

The things L says

My little baby is really getting chattier by the day. Everyone who meets her for the first time would guess that she's at least 3 years old (some even asks if she's 4, which is rather far fetched considering her small petite frame) as she's really articulate for a 2 year old.

The other day at the restaurant, L was happily hitting the plate with her chopsticks. She was making so much noise I told her to stop.
Me: L, please stop. This is not a drum
L: I know but I'm pretending that it is a drum

Then we went for dessert and she ordered soya jelly. Looks really yummy...
Me: Can you share with mummy some?
L: No, I have sore throat, later you also get sore throat (which is not true cos she doesn't have sore throat)

Her favourite phrase now to her brother whenever he disturbs her or when they fight
L (to her brother): You ar, very naughty boy!
L (to me): Mommy can you please put kor kor in the dustbin and let the cat take him?

No comments:

Post a Comment