Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Best Legoland family deal

The school holidays are approaching and I'm so tempted to take the kids to Legoland in Johor. Not sure about Hubs, but I should be able to take some time off next week. Hopefully he can too so we don't have to go on weekends (read CROWD!). I miss my little girl so much, have not seen her in 3 days due to my busy work schedule. By the time I got home these past 3 days, she was already in bed. Couldn't catch her in the mornings too since I left home before she was up. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Back to Legoland. Tickets bought online (7 days in advance) will cost us RM312 (after 20% discount) for 2 adults and 1 child. L enters free since she's under 3 years old. Yippee!

But... with some clever manipulation of the ongoing promotions out there, the best deal for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids like ours is only RM231. A savings of RM81. Double YIPPEE!

This is how.
  1. Buy a box of Kelloggs cereal - the voucher allows you to get a free child ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket at full price (RM140). So RM140 will take care of the tickets for Daddy and H.
  2. Buy a pack of Mamee Monster - the voucher gives you 35% off a normal priced adult / child / senior citizen ticket. So RM91will get momster me an adult ticket.
  3. L enters for free anyway, so total moolah to fork out = RM231




Time to go grab those Coco Pops and Mamee!

No comments:

Post a Comment