Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Primary school online registration

Just completed the online registration for H's entry into a chinese primary school, easy peasy... in case you can't find the link on the MOE webpage (took me some time to look for the link), this is it http://apps.moe.gov.my/esppsel/

Now I'll have to go bug our tenant for the latest utility bills so that I can complete the registration process. I wonder if I should take H to the school when I hand in the documents. He did ask if he was going to the same big school as C cheh cheh (his cousin) when he's a big boy :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good post An interesting discussion is worth a comment as in this age group children learn quickly and as they grow older they start exploring.
    Regards
    Primary School in India
    Best Playgroup In Pune

    ReplyDelete