Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Private swimming lesson

I'm so glad we found a really good coach for H. Today's his first swimming lesson outside school and he really enjoyed the session, no tears, just laughter! He even managed to put his head into the water and held his breath for 10 seconds. I wish I was there to witness the session. Po-Po was just full of praise for the coach. Not only did he manage to get H into the pool and learn the basics (blow bubbles and float like a star), he made H laughed and giggled :-)

When I got home, I told H that mommy's really proud of him cos he managed to put aside his fear and went into the pool. H told me, "I'm scared at first but after that I'm happy!" I think he must have felt a sense of accomplishment too. He then showed me how he put his head into the water and blow bubbles. "The coach is also very funny. He makes silly jokes!"

Now I just can't wait for H to start swimming independently :-)

4 comments:

  1. My daughter started taking swimming four years ago, and she still loves it and excels at it to this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves swimming too and enjoys her classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,may I know where u sent ur son for swimming class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His coach is from Advanced Aquatics. You can arrange for private lessons at your pool or check with them where they currently have lessons.

      Delete