Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

my noisy kids

Whenever we take the kids out, we never fail to attract stares from the public. Our little rascals are the nosiest kids ever. They are just so happy and carefree that they don't give a hoot where they are. Everywhere's like a playground to them.

Last Saturday, I took the kids to Waterfront @ Desa Parkcity to grab lunch. It's the closest place to home that's hassle free to park. We went to Rakuzen. I didn't know H is so crazy over sushi. As soon as we sat down he told me what he wanted (although he already had lunch at home). Of course L followed suit but I didn't bother ordering her any since I knew she wouldn't eat them.

So while waiting for the food to arrive, my kids started to make music. They were oblivious to the fact that they were in a restaurant full of diners trying to enjoy their meals. They happily stood on the bench and danced and sang to the beat of their chopsticks, on top of their voice! Some of the diners were amused and some not. What can I do? It's not like they'd listen to me if I told them to stop so I just let them be. At least they were happy and having fun!

 
But that thought came a little too soon cos when the sushi arrived, the kids started fighting. L wanted to take a piece but H wouldn't let her, "They're mine! I ordered 2!" But L wouldn't take no for a no (as usual) so she put her hand onto H's plate and grabbed a piece. Sigh, now everyone's looking cos H was shouting and L was crying. Everyone must think I'm such a stingy mommy for not ordering more, or a bias mommy for not ordering for the girl.

Please someone remind me not to take the kids out to restaurants next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment