Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

swimming lessons

Despite my early 'training', H is still crying during his weekly swimming lessons. So far he's had 3 lessons. The first 2 lessons, he said he cried but he still went into the pool. I told him it's ok to cry but he has to be brave. In no time he will be able to swim like a fish and we can challenge daddy in the pool. He said ok he will.

After his third lesson, I asked him how was his swimming class.

H: I cried.
Me: Did you go into the pool?
H: No.
Me: Why not?
H: I told the teacher what you said.
Me: That it's ok to cry but you will be brave?
H: No, I said you said I cannot go into the pool cos I have running nose.

What?!!!

Me: I didn't say that! I said you have to be brave...
H: I forgot what you said... <with a cheeky grin on his face>

Man! How did my little boy learn how to twist his words? Must give him a lesson about honesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment