Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

toilet training masterclass

I'm not referring to toilet trainning L although it's about time she gets toilet trained. This is about toilet training H. Now that he's in a big school, I doubt the teachers help kids clean up after they use the loo the way they do in kindy. Small business he's fine as long as he can pull down his pants, but when it comes to big business I doubt H knows how to clean himself.

This morning we arrived early in school again so I sat down with H to have breakfast in the canteen. Great mommy-son bonding to have breakfast together. Anyway, right after breakfast when it was almost time to go back to the classroom, H said Mommy I want to poo poo. Gosh! I knew I had to teach him how to go poo poo on his own but have been procrastinating since he usually does it in the evening or at night. But thank god his urge came when I was still around so I took him to the toilet. Problem is the school does not have dedicated toilets for the reception kids. The boys toilet is for all boys, young and old. Oops, no choice, mommy had to go in. Luckily there weren't any other boys in the toilet else it'd be embarassing for everyone.

I must remind myself to teach him how to wipe his a** tonight. It'll be a toilet training masterclass!

No comments:

Post a Comment