Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

nanny interview guide and orientation checklist

I have no recollection whatsoever of me ever being so organised. While searching through my external hard disk looking for an old work document, I stumbled upon two really useful files. I actually had a nanny interview guide and a nanny orientation pack, both I wrote more than a year back (L was only 10 months old then) when we had to resort to advertising in search for a stranger as nanny.

I'm so happy. I can just update and re-use the orientation checklist when the new nanny arrives. Po-Po and I have been preparing the kids about having a new nanny so that it won't be a shock to them. Both kids have different reactions whenever the topic is broached.

H: Remember what I said, I don't need a new aunty <getting into his complaining mode>
L: I want the pink aunty

I'm not sure if L really understood us when we told her that she's getting a new nanny. Po-Po asked which one is the pink aunty (we met 4 aunties that day so perhaps L has a preference over one of them). But for the life of me, I don't remember what anyone of them wore. I've never been the observant type. Maybe hubs will remember - must remember to ask him tonight.
 
Here's a copy of the interview guide. Please PM me if you'd like a copy of the orientation pack for reference.

nanny interview guide

No comments:

Post a Comment